If you’ve been keeping up with the daily Wordle puzzles this week, then you’ll be aware of how tricky they’ve been. Wordle 411 continues this trend, providing long-time fans with another tough nut to crack. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you figure out the answer to Wordle 411 for August 4. Good luck!
A brilliant word game that has taken the world by storm, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six attempts. It may sound simple, but solving those daily puzzles can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 411 on August 4…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 411 hints and clues for August 4…
1. Wordle 411 starts with the letter R.
2. Wordle 411 contains one vowel.
3. If you need another hint, look at the letters and have a think. Still require another clue? I’m afraid we have nothing else for you.